BS 1868 Swing Check Valve is unmatched in terms of design and performance. Having made out of the first-rate alloyed metal that is resistant to corrosion, rust, and shear forces, this check valve is sure to last for an extended period of time. It is easy to use and maintain. The check valve can regulate the flow of liquids. BS 1868 Swing Check Valve is used in applications including pressure regulation, fluid distribution, among others. Due to its top-notch quality and performance, we are seeing a huge demand for the check valve in the marketplace.
The API BS 1868 series of Swing Check Valves is exceptionally sturdy, rugged and durable, with a reputation for quality, integrity, and long service.
They are designed for tight sealing and ease of operation. The valves are available flanged & butt-weld ends in pressure rating from ASME Class 150 to Class 2500, and in a variety of materials of construction.
Check Valves are of swing-type and bolted-cover construction. They conform to BS 1868 and also meet the general requirements of API 600, including shell wall thickness.
Main features :
- Bolted body-cover design, seal welded & Valves with pressure seal cover
- Bolted body-cover joints provided with spiral-wound stainless steel gasket and graphite filler for maximum protection against leaks
- Die-formed graphite inner packing rings and braided graphite end rings with Inconel wire reinforcement and corrosion inhibitor
- T-head stem-disc connection of gate valve fully meets strength requirements of API 602 and API 598
- Rolled ACME thread on the stem for smooth operation
- Tapered shoulder on the stem for back seating
- Self-aligning type gland assembly with stud-and-nut tightening
- Integral hard-faced body seat for globe and check valves
- Spring-loaded disc on check valves suitable for no horizontal applications too
- Gate and globe valves can be offered with electrical actuators
- Austenitic SS forging for body and bonnet of Cryogenic valves, resulting in excellent impact strength, minimal heat loss, and resistance to corrosion
- Valves can be offered to NACE MR-0175 and other special NACE requirements
Cast steel ASME B16.34 Swing Check Valves Pressure Seal Bonnet design
The ASME B16.34 Swing Check, and Y Type Swing Check Valves feature a pressure seal bonnet design for high-pressure services. These valves are extensively used in high pressure and high-temperature steam, oil, gas, chemical, and water applications in thermal power plants, fertilizer plants, petrochemical plants, and refineries. These valves are available in butt weld ends in pressure ratings of Classes 900, 1500 and 2500, and come in carbon steel and alloy steel construction.
Plot No. 23-24, Sector 1A, CIDCO Industrial Estate, Samant Nagar, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400708, India