We are instrumental in supplying the best in class Flexible Wedge Gate Valve that is a precision industrial tool designed and developed in our ultra-advanced production division. The tool is typically used to control the flow of fluids, fluids distribution, pressure regulation, and other processing jobs. Due to its superior design and reliable performance, we are experiencing a huge demand for the gate valve in the marketplace. Flexible Wedge Gate Valve does not degrade in quality or become inferior in the long run. Our customers can get the product from us at a cost-effective price.
The API 600 Gate Valves is exceptionally sturdy, rugged, and durable, with a reputation for quality, integrity, and long service.
They are designed for tight sealing and ease of operation. The valves are available flanged & butt-weld ends in pressure rating from ASME Class 150 to Class 2500, and in a variety of materials of construction.
Gate Valves are of flexible wedge design, outside screw and yoke, and bolted-bonnet construction. The valves conform to API 600.
Main features :
- Bolted body-bonnet design, seal welded & Valves with pressure seal bonnet
- Bellows-sealed Gate and Globe valves available
- Bolted body-bonnet joints provided with spiral-wound stainless steel gasket and graphite
- filler for maximum protection against leaks
- Die-formed graphite inner packing rings and braided graphite end rings with Inconel wire
- reinforcement and corrosion inhibitor
- T-head stem-disc connection of gate valve fully meets strength requirements of API 602 and API 598
- Rolled ACME thread on stem for smooth operation
- Tapered shoulder on the stem for back seating
- Self-aligning type gland assembly with stud-and-nut tightening
- Integral hard-faced body seat for globe and check valves
- Spring-loaded disc on check valves suitable for no horizontal applications too
- Gate and globe valves can be offered with electrical actuators
- Austenitic SS forging for body and bonnet of Cryogenic valves, resulting in excellent impact strength, minimal heat loss and resistance to corrosion
- Valves can be offered to NACE MR-0175 and other special NACE requirements
Plot No. 23-24, Sector 1A, CIDCO Industrial Estate, Samant Nagar, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400708, India