Gear Box Operated Gate Valve that we are offering is popularly known among our customers owing to its superior design and quality. The gate valve has got rugged construction, resilience, and longevity. It is easy to use and install by following simple installation guidelines. Having made out of the first-rate alloyed metal that is capable of enduring impacts, chemical attacks, and rust, therefore, this is sure to last for an extended period of time. Gear Box Operated Gate Valve does not degrade in quality or become inferior in the long run.
The API 600 Gate Valves is exceptionally sturdy, rugged, and durable, with a reputation for quality, integrity, and long service.
They are designed for tight sealing and ease of operation. The valves are available flanged & butt-weld ends in pressure rating from ASME Class 150 to Class 2500, and in a variety of materials of construction.
Gate Valves are of flexible wedge design, outside screw and yoke, and bolted-bonnet construction. The valves conform to API 600.
Main features :
- Bolted body-bonnet design, seal welded & Valves with pressure seal bonnet
- Bellows-sealed Gate and Globe valves available
- Bolted body-bonnet joints provided with spiral-wound stainless steel gasket and graphite
- filler for maximum protection against leaks
- Die-formed graphite inner packing rings and braided graphite end rings with Inconel wire
- reinforcement and corrosion inhibitor
- T-head stem-disc connection of gate valve fully meets strength requirements of API 602 and API 598
- Rolled ACME thread on stem for smooth operation
- Tapered shoulder on the stem for back seating
- Self-aligning type gland assembly with stud-and-nut tightening
- Integral hard-faced body seat for globe and check valves
- Spring-loaded disc on check valves suitable for no horizontal applications too
- Gate and globe valves can be offered with electrical actuators
- Austenitic SS forging for body and bonnet of Cryogenic valves, resulting in excellent impact strength, minimal heat loss and resistance to corrosion
- Valves can be offered to NACE MR-0175 and other special NACE requirements
Plot No. 23-24, Sector 1A, CIDCO Industrial Estate, Samant Nagar, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400708, India