- 5000.00 - 30000.00 INR
Gear Box Operated Globe Valve provided by our company is tested against multiple quality parameters to ensure its high quality. The valve is durable, corrosion resistant, smooth, and easy to install. It is possible to operate the globe valve manually as well as motorized. Engineers at our company make Gear Box Operated Globe Valve using the latest technology. With this valve, ease of operation is combined with higher efficiency.
We are known for our high quality, integrity, long life, robust BS 1873 Globe Valves.
Their design ensures a tight seal and ease of operation. Valves are available with flanged or buttweld ends in pressure ratings ranging from 150 to 2500, and come in various materials of construction.
Main features of Gear Box Operated Globe Valve
- Valves with pressure seal bonnets, welded body-bonnets, and sealed joints
- Available are globe valves with a seal on the bellows
- Joints between the body and bonnet contain spiral-wound stainless steel gaskets with graphite fillers to protect against leaks
- An ACME threaded stem ensures smooth operation
- Tapered shoulder of the stem ensures back seating
- The gland assembly has self-aligning studs and nuts for tightening
- Globe and check valve seats with hard-faced bodies
- The spring-loaded disc on these check valves is suitable for any horizontal application
- Electrical actuators can be offered on gate valves and globe valves
- Stainless steel forging for body and bonnet of Cryogenic valves, ensures minimum heat loss, impact strength and resistance to corrosion
- MR-0175 and other special NACE requirements are supported with valves
T & Y types Globe Valves with Pressure Seal Bonnets conforming to ASME B16.34
For applications involving high pressure, ASME B16.34 Y Type and T Type globe valves feature pressure seal bonnet designs. These valves are used extensively in high temperature and high pressure steam applications, as well as in oil, gas, chemical, and water applications in fertiliser plants, thermal power plants, and petrochemical plants and refineries. There are types with buttweld ends with pressure ratings up to 2500 in carbon steel and alloy steel materials.
Cast Steel Cryogenic Globe Valves
The best solution for these low-temperature and cryogenic applications is a specially adopted globe valve with an extended bonnet. Low temperature and cryogenic globe valves and check valves for processing, storing, and transporting liquefied gases, such as ethanol, LPG, LNG, hydrogen, helium, oxygen, nitrogen, and argon, are available from us. Carbon steels designed for low temperature service such as LCC and LCB can handle temperature levels as low as -460 C. ASME Class 150 to 1500 cryogenic globe valves are available. The extended bonnets are available according to BS 6364 and / or customer specifications.
- 200 Per Month
- 7 Days
Plot No. 23-24, Sector 1A, CIDCO Industrial Estate, Samant Nagar, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400708, India