- 5000.00 - 30000.00 INR
BS 1873 Globe Valves are notable for their durability, strength, and reliability, with a reputation for quality.
They are designed to seal tightly and operate easily. Valve ends are available flanged and buttweld, and pressure ratings range from ASME Class 150 to Class 2500. A variety of materials are used in their construction.
Globe valves have ball-type disc, outside screw-and-yoke assembly, and bolted bonnet. BS 1873 standards as well as API 600 requirements are met, including shell wall thickness and stuffing box dimensions.
Main features of Hand Wheel Operated Globe Valve:
- Bodies and bonnets are bolted and seals are welded while the bonnets of the valves offer pressure sealing
- There are bellows-sealed globe valves available
- Bolted body and bonnet joints include a spiral-wound stainless steel gasket and graphite filler for maximum leak protection
- Die-formed graphite inner packing rings as well as braided graphite end rings together with Inconel wire reinforcement and corrosion inhibitor
- The stem features a rolled ACME thread for smooth operation
- On the stem, the shoulder is tapered for back seating
- The gland assembly is self-aligning and fastened with studs and nuts
- A hard-faced body seat that can support globe and check valves
- With spring-loaded discs, these check valves are suitable for no horizontal applications
- Electrical actuators are available for gate and globe valves
- Stainless steel forging for body as well as bonnet of Cryogenic valves, which results in great impact strength, low heat loss and corrosion resistance
- NACE MR-0175 and other special NACE requirements are available for valves
ASME B16.34 Cast Steel T Type and Y Type Globe Valves with Pressure Seal Bonnet
ASME B16.34 T Type & Y Type Globe Valves are designed with a high-pressure bonnet to provide a tight seal. Thermal power plants, fertiliser plants, petrochemical plants and refineries extensively utilize these valves in steam, oil, gas, chemical, and water applications. Carbon steel and alloy steel valves are available in buttweld ends and come with pressure ratings of 900, 1500, and 2500.
Cast Steel Cryogenic Globe Valves
For low-temperature and cryogenic applications, globe valves with extended bonnets provide the perfect solution. There are various kinds of globe valves (as well as check valves) we supply for low temperature and cryogenic applications, including ethylene, LPG, LNG, hydrogen, helium, oxygen, nitrogen, and argon liquefied gases. Carbon steels like LCB and LCC can withstand temperatures as low as -460 C. ASME Class 150 to 1500 cryogenic globe valves are available. The extended bonnets are available according to BS 6364 and / or customer specifications.
- 200 Per Month
- 7 Days
Plot No. 23-24, Sector 1A, CIDCO Industrial Estate, Samant Nagar, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400708, India