- 5000.00 - 30000.00 INR
The API 600 Gate Valves is exceptionally sturdy, rugged, and durable, with a reputation for quality, integrity, and long service.
They are designed for tight sealing and ease of operation. The valves are available flanged & butt-weld ends in pressure rating from ASME Class 150 to Class 2500, and in a variety of materials of construction.
Gate Valves are of flexible wedge design, outside screw and yoke, and bolted-bonnet construction. The valves conform to API 600.
Main features :
- Bolted body-bonnet design, seal welded & Valves with pressure seal bonnet
- Bellows-sealed Gate and Globe valves available
- Bolted body-bonnet joints provided with spiral-wound stainless steel gasket and graphite
- filler for maximum protection against leaks
- Die-formed graphite inner packing rings and braided graphite end rings with Inconel wire
- reinforcement and corrosion inhibitor
- T-head stem-disc connection of gate valve fully meets strength requirements of API 602 and API 598
- Rolled ACME thread on stem for smooth operation
- Tapered shoulder on the stem for back seating
- Self-aligning type gland assembly with stud-and-nut tightening
- Integral hard-faced body seat for globe and check valves
- Spring-loaded disc on check valves suitable for no horizontal applications too
- Gate and globe valves can be offered with electrical actuators
- Austenitic SS forging for body and bonnet of Cryogenic valves, resulting in excellent impact strength, minimal heat loss and resistance to corrosion
- Valves can be offered to NACE MR-0175 and other special NACE requirements
- 200 Per Month
- 7 Days
Plot No. 23-24, Sector 1A, CIDCO Industrial Estate, Samant Nagar, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400708, India