- 5000.00 - 30000.00 INR
API 600 Gate Valves are distinguished by their robustness, durability, and quality with a reputation for reliability, integrity, and long service life.
The seals are designed for tight sealing and ease of use. Depending on the pressure rating, valves are available with flanged & butt-weld ends, and can be made from a variety of materials.
Wedges of this design feature an outside screw and yoke assembly and a bolted-bonnet. The valves comply with API 600.
Main features of SQK Jacketed Gate Valve:
- The body-bonnet is bolted, the seals are welded, and the valves have pressure-sealing bonnets
- Gate and globe valves with bellows-sealed seals are available
- For maximum protection from leaks, body-bonnet joints are fitted with stainless steel gaskets and graphite fillers
- Gate valves with T-head stem-disc connections fully meet API 602 and API 598 requirements
- The stem features a rolled ACME thread for smooth operation
- On the stem, the shoulder is tapered for back seating
- The gland assembly has self-aligning studs and nuts for tightening
- Seat for globe and check valves with integral hard-faced body
- Electrical actuators are available for gate and globe valves
- Inspiring optimal impact resistance, low heat loss and excellent corrosion resistance from austenitic SS forgings for cryogenic valve bodies and bonnets
- We offer NACE MR-0175 valves and other NACE requirements as well
- 200 Per Month
- 7 Days
Plot No. 23-24, Sector 1A, CIDCO Industrial Estate, Samant Nagar, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400708, India